NCAAF Week 2 is in the books and we are moving onto College Football Week 3. Matt and Drew hold it down this week while Steve maintains his family membership. We start off with a recap from last week. As will be the standard, we have 5 Primetime Games, and then we have our own Solo Picks as well.
5 Primetime Games
- LSU at Auburn: Auburn -10 o/u 44.5
- Ohio State vs. TCU in Dallas: OSU -13 o/u 60.5
- USC at Texas: Texas -3.5 o/u 48.5
- Alabama at Ole Miss: Bama -20 o/u 71
- Rutger at Kansas: Kansas -3 o/u 44.5
- Temple at Maryland- Maryland -15
- Duke at Baylor- Baylor -5
- Florida State at Syracuse: FSU -3
- Nebraska & Purdue cover -7
- GUT PICK OF THE WEEK: LSU at Auburn. This guy throws it out there for non-followers. Subscribe and give us Five.
- Boston College at Wake Forest: BC -5
- FSU at Syracuse: FSU -3
Music from Soundcloud
Music provided by RFM: https://youtu.be/dPEoasBHNiA