We are back again! Another week missed makes for another comeback! All the B4TB guys were on assignment last week and Coach Steve is MIA this week due to another obstacle in his 5 year quest to retire from coaching.
Usual roundup as most weeks. We make it through the contest recaps. We run through the Primetime games, Monday Night Football, Local Flavor, and personal picks. Don’t have much to recap but plenty to talk about.
- Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys -7 o/u 40.5
- Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints -13 o/u 60
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings -3 o/u 48
- Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals -3 o/u 47.5
Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans -6 o/u 41.5
Games With Gucci Numbers
- Pittsburgh Steelers -3 at Denver Broncos
- Arizona Cardinals at LA Chargers -13
- Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers -3
- New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles -6
- Chicago Bears -3.5 at Detroit Lions
- New York Jets at New England Patriots -9.5
Music from Soundcloud
Music provided by RFM: https://youtu.be/dPEoasBHNiA